Today BlackBerry introduces the new BlackBerry Q20 smartphone. It’s a device that will feel familiar to loyal BlackBerry customers around the world and is designed to deliver the full classic QWERTY experience. Among the features I’m most excited for is the incorporation of the ‘Menu’, ‘Back’, ‘Send’ and ‘End’ Buttons and the Integrated Trackpad. We’ve embodied feedback from millions of passionate QWERTY customers around the world, in the decision to build and unveil BlackBerry Q20. These features are designed to enable the fast, efficient navigation and one-handed use that has endeared the brand to you, our customers.
BlackBerry Q20 Features:
- The ‘Menu’, ‘Back’, ‘Send’ and ‘End’ buttons and trackpad will be made an integral part of the device and user interface, enabling fast, precise navigation and a natural workflow within and between apps.
- The new smartphone will feature BlackBerry’s patented QWERTY keyboard design with frets and sculpted keys for the best typing experience.
- The best email service including features like BlackBerry Hub, where you can access all your messages in one place, and enterprise connectivity with BES10.
- The BlackBerry Q20 smartphone will include a generous 3.5” touchscreen, the largest display yet on a QWERTY BlackBerry smartphone, giving you more space for viewing messages, browsing Internet and intranet sites and accessing other apps.
- The smartphone will be crafted from premium materials and designed for reliability and durability.
- A large battery to provide superior battery life.
The latest enhancements in BlackBerry 10 that continue to set the brand apart as the best and most secure tool for mobile productivity and reliable communications will be included in the BlackBerry Q20 smartphone. It will be available in the second half of 2014. Stay tuned for all the details including pricing and availability at launch. For more information about BlackBerry 10, visit blackberry.com/blackberry10OS.